Holiday close to nature
4 star hotel on the Wilden Kaiser
Experience nature close up, when you take to the outdoors: Mountain life begins directly at the front door. Many hikes begin directly at the Hotel AlpenSchlössl. We are happy to recommend and advise you on routes and tours that are suitable to your knowledge and capability. The Wilde Kaiser and the Kitzbühler Alps await you with their diversity. Some peaks are also accessible by cable car.
In winter the SkiWelt of the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental, one of the largest ski resorts in Austria awaits you. The Kaiserjet takes you directly to the base station in Söll. From here you are carried up to the Hohe Salve the highest peak in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental. Explore the entire area and enjoy the view. The Hohe Salve is the most beautiful scenic mountain in Tyrol, on a good day you can see as far as the Großglockner.
Wonderfully bright winter sun
Winter holiday in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
In winter the Sölllandl changes into a winter wonderland: The surroundings lay buried under a thick layer of snow, the colours of nature disappear – only the white of the snow and ice and the clear blue of the sky remain. That is the landscae awaiting you in winter at the Hotel AlpenSchlössl. Our family run 4 star hotel is the perfect place for a winter holiday in the Alps. Whether as a couple, on your own or with the whole family – in the Hotel AlpenSchlössl you will find the perfect infrastructure for your winter holiday. A ski bus will take you from the Hotel Alpenschlössl to the base station of the cable car station in Söll. From here you step into skiing fun!
You like things to be quieter? Enjoy the winter dream on foot. The winter landscape surrounding the Hotel AlpenSchlössl is inviting for winter walks.We happily welcome your four legged friends in Hotel AlpenSchlössl so that they are able to accompany you on your walks. As a family you may be looking for more variety? A winter holiday in Tyrol promises fun for young and old. Aside from adventure in the family friendly ski resort of the Wilder Kaiser – Brixental you will experience the diversity of winter: Build a snowman, grab a toboggan or have a go at cross-country skiing. So diverse is a family holiday in Hotel AlpenSchlössl.
5 reasons for your winter holiday
in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental: With more than 288 Kilometers it's one of the largest ski resorts in Austria.
- Value for money: Wonderful infrastructure in a highly modern ski resort.
- Ski bus: The Kaiserjet runs 6x in the mornings and 5x in the afternoons directly to the cable car station.
- Mountain Experience world: An adventure park for the young, ski school and child care.
- Tyroler Schwitzstube: Widespread wellness area with sauna, sanarium, and steam bath.
A place in the sun
Summer holiday in Sölllandl
The Hotel AlpenSchlössl is located on a majestic plateau in Söll on the Wilden Kaiser in Tyrol. The area lovingly known as the “Sölllandl” – promises relaxation on the highest level. Enjoy the cool water from our own spring, numerous opportunities to regenerate in nature and the countless flora and fauna. Grazing cows and clucking chickens are included.
The Hotel Alpenschlössl allows you to experience the idyllic country life in a luxurious atmosphere. You can get close to nature without denying yourself the comfort and service of a 4 star hotel. The impressive mountain scenery surrounding the Hotel AlpenSchlössl invites you to explore. Take yourself off into the countryside – whether on foot or on your bike. Sölllandl is definitely worth the journey.
5 reasons for a summer holiday
in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
- Top location in the mountains: The impressive Kitzbühler Alps are waiting!
- Hiking routes and mountain bike tours: For everyone wanting to reach great heights!
- Kaiserjet: Free bus for walkers and swimmers in the Wilder Kaiser region!
- Mountain Experience World: Seven experiences for the whole family!
- Water worlds: Open air swimming pool at the hotel & lake close by.