The rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival.
On the day of departure rooms must be vacated by 11am at the latest.
- Cancellation free of charge up to 5 days before arrival
- From 5 days before arrival we charge 90% of the arrangement price
- In case of early departure we charge 100%.
- No Show 100%
- 30% deposit of the arrangement price
In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be credited to your next holiday.
It is possible to stay in your room on the day of departure until 6 pm depending on availability. We will charge 50% of the booked category bed and breakfast price per person. Please make your request in advance on the reception.
In the interest of all guests, dogs are only allowed in specified areas and rooms. Please inform us at the time of your booking if you are bringing a dog with you. The price per dog per day is €28.00 (without food).
Payment of your hotel bill preferably in cash, we will also accept EG card, Visa & Mastercard
Our prices are per person including 3/4 board. For bed and breakfast there is a reduction of € 15,- per person per day.
Single room supplement € 50,- per day
Short stay supplement € 20,- per person per day
The surcharge for gluten and lactose intolerance is € 15,- per day/guest
- VVT ticket for all of Tyrol can be rented (for max. 1 day) at the info office, subject to availability.
- Free on-site mobility (public buses can always be used / Kaiserjet & hiking buses run from 18.5. - 26.10.2022).
- E-bikes subject to availability. If they are fully booked, they can be used on another day.
- The e-bike is organized through the accommodation; If there are no more e-bikes available due to high demand, the accommodation will provide an alternative bonus. Ask early at the accommodation and reserve your bike!
- The cost of the e-bike must not exceed 10% of the price of the overnight stay. Please understand that if the price of the overnight stay is low, only a partial amount can be covered.
- Valid for all direct bookings with the host and bookings via the Wilder Kaiser Tourism Association.
- Valid from 1 May 2022 for the time being until 30.10.2022
- Booking of the shuttle must be made at least 72h before arrival and is subject to availability (especially holidays!); Please note our opening hours Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
All our rooms have been furnished with care and attention to detail.
Some of our rooms are laid out with cozy carpets.
Is carpet suitable for allergy sufferers?
Yes, carpeting is even more suitable for allergy sufferers than smooth floors!
Travel by train and secure bonus
Have you already decided how to travel to the Wilder Kaiser? Probably the most relaxed option is to travel by train - with a clear conscience on vacation.
Book your vacation between 12.05. - 30.10.2022 and secure extras:
- Free transfer to and from accommodation
- E-bike rental for one day
- Free on-site mobility in the region and throughout Tyrol
- Bus stop in the village center
You can reach our accommodation comfortably with the train station shuttle from Wörgl or Kufstein in only 20-25 minutes. The reserved transfer waits at the station and brings you directly to us. Just have a look here for a suitable connection.