Hotel AlpenSchlössl in Söll
on the Wilden Kaiser
The good life in the country
Nestled in a snow-covered winter landscape, far from the big cities, the AlpenSchlössl Hotel is located on a picturesque high plateau in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental near Söll in Tyrol. Surrounded by untouched nature and framed by sunlit landscapes and silent forests, our family-run 4-star hotel is a sanctuary of tranquillity. Here, in the midst of the majestic Tyrolean Alps, the perfect spot for winter sports enthusiasts and guests seeking peace is found alike.
The outstanding location makes our house unique. In whichever direction you look, you will be constantly amazed by the remarkable mountain scenery. Hotel AlpenSchlössl and Landhaus Ager are adjacent to each other. This idyllic Alpine scene is rounded off by the traditional Agerhof and our romantic Schlössl garden.
Holidays are easy on all levels at the Hotel AlpenSchlössl - wellness, enjoyment, living comfort and absolute variety in summer as well as in winter. And all with the warmth of the Ager host family. A time-out in the countryside to fall in love with.
Quality service in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
In Hotel AlpenSchlössl and in Landhaus Ager motivated Schlössl spirits will greet you, with their pleasant demeanour they will want to make your stay unforgettable. We endeavour to anticipate and fulfil your every wish. Until we have perfected this we have one request from you: Please let us know when there is anything we can do for you.
For generations we have been spoiling our guests with our warm and heartfelt Schlössl service. That’s how strangers become friends who return to us time and time again. We look forward to your next visit!
5 reasons for your winter holiday
in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
- Ski world Wilder Kaiser – Brixental: With its 288 kilometres one of the largest ski resort in Austria.
- Value for money: Fantastic infrastructure in a state of the art ski resort.
- Ski bus: The ski bus runs frequently in the morning and afternoon to the cable car station and back – bus stop directly at the hotel.
- Mountain world experience: Experience parks for the young with child care.
- Tyrolean “Schwitzstube”: Generous wellness area with sauna, sanarium and steam bath.
5 reasons for your summer holiday
in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
- Best position in the mountains: The impressive mountains of the Kitzbühler Alps await you!
- Hiking and mountain bike tours: For those wanting to climb to great heights!
- Kaiser jet: Free walker and swimmers bus within the Wider Kaiser region – Bus stop in village!
- Mountain world experience: seven experiences for the whole family!
- Water world: Outdoor swimming pool at the hotel & natural swimming lake close by.
- Family run 4 star hotel in Söll on the Wilden Kaiser in Tyrol
- Fantastic location in a rural location on a picturesque plateau
- 4 Suiten and Apartments
- 35 double rooms, family room and single rooms in Alpenschlössl
- 21 Double rooms and single rooms in Landhaus Ager
- Schlössl garden with old fruit trees to walk and revel in
- Natural Biotope and kneipp facility with cool water from the hotel’s own spring
- Tasty regional delights for enjoyment with a clear conscience
- 3/4 board with afternoon snack choice of evening meal
- Generous buffet breakfast with selected Tyrolean products
- Traditional guest lounges
- Spacious sun terrace
- Healthy drinks in the sauna area with cool spring water and juices
- Hotel bar with comfortable lounge and open fire
- Tyroler “Schwitzstube” with sanarium, sauna, aromatic steam bath, infra-red cabin and fresh air oasis
- Spacious relaxation room with loungers and chill-out sofas
- Soft sauna towels for your wellness holiday in Hotel AlpenSchlössl
- Massages for your physical well-being
- Private hotel swimming pool with generous resting areas for couples
- Individual information on the reception
- Storage room for sports equipment (summer and winter)
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- Free parking
- Charging station for e-cars (chargeable)
- Free safe
- Mini bar filled on request
- Bathing bag with wellness slippers and bath robe for your stay
- Winter stay: Ski bus in the Wilde Kaiser region with bus stop directly in front of the hotel
- In summer:“Kaiser jet” a free walkers and swimmers bus with bus stop in the village