Söll Ski and Rock
07.01. - 14.01.2023 AND 11.03. - 18.03.2023
The Söll Ski and Rock in January and March 2023 is a truly unique event combining live music on and off the slopes with the trappings of the attractive village centre!
The Söll Ski and Rock is a one-of-a-kind ski and music experience at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser. During piste safaris or "back-to-ski" courses, participants ski the perfectly groomed slopes of the SkiWelt Söll and enjoy live music in the ski huts by day. By night, the Söll village centre serves as a unique backdrop for musical highlights: Live concerts by international top bands. Best of all, the concert in the village centre is free of charge!
- 09:45 am "Back to Ski"
- 01:00 pm Welcome & programme overview
- 02:00 pm Live at the Gründlalm "Jelly & Goat"
- 09:45 am "Ski Safari" (registration until 17:00 the day before at the skischool, Hotel Bergland), meeting point Rabennest (skiandrock beachflag).
- only on the 09.01. from 02:00 pm Jenny Greene live at Alpengasthof Hochsöll
- only on the 13.03. from 02:00 pm Live at the Hochsöll „John Blow“
- 09:45 am Guided Skiing
- 11:00 am Witches' Challenge at the Witches' Wave
- 12:30 pm Witches' Show at the Alpengasthof Hochsöll
- only 10.01. 8:30 pm - movie sports night, Sporthaus Edinger
- only 14.03. 8:30 pm - retro sports night, Sporthaus Edinger
- Witches' Challenge at the Witches' Wave (lift number 46)
- 09:00 pm Concert Moonlight Bar Gordon and the bravehearts
- 09:45 am "Ski Safari" (registration until 5:00 p.m. the day before at the ski school, Hotel Bergland), meeting point Rabennest (skiandrock beachflag)
- 09:00 pm Concert Whisky Mill SAINT JOHN GREEN LEAVES
- 09:45 am Tobogganing with the witches
- only on 13.01. from 02.00pm Live at the StöcklAlm Gareth Brooks
- only on 17.03. from 02.00pm Live at the StöcklAlm „Bedrock Ramblers“