Family ski holiday at the Wilder Kaiser
The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental, one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world, awaits you with over 270 kilometers of slopes, 82 lifts, and 80 cozy huts. A ski pass gives you and your family access to all these amenities. Additionally, the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental offers three fun parks, speed measurement tracks, Skimovie trails, photo points, an Alpeniglu® village, and many more attractions that will make your family ski holiday an unforgettable experience.
If a parent purchases a SkiWelt ski pass valid for at least 3 days, all family children up to 15 years of age (born between 2008-2017) will receive a free ski pass for the same period for the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental. This promotion is valid if at least 3 days of the pass fall within the promotional period. The promotional tickets are not combinable with the Super Ski Weeks promotions.
Family Time on Skis – An Unforgettable Experience!
Under the shining sun, the snow crystals glisten while the ski slopes are in excellent condition. This is the ideal moment to strap on your skis and use the mountain railways with your family to reach the peaks. In the SkiWelt, you will find varied slopes, from easy descents for the little ones to challenging courses for teenagers, perfect for a successful family ski holiday. Discover also a variety of activities off the slopes, offered in the Wilder Kaiser holiday region, for every age group.
Countless variety of offers for your family holiday in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental
- 22 professional ski schools with their own children's areas & special ski courses for children from 2 years old
- Childcare facilities available for children from 5 months old at valley or mountain stations
- 4 fun parks and the 'Hans im Glück' ski parcours in Söll, Ellmau, and Westendorf offer action and fun for all riders from beginners to pros
- ALPENIGLU® Village in Hochbrixen with ice exhibition, cool bar, and sun lounge
- Ski movie giant slalom course in Scheffau, Ski Movie Skicross in Söll & Ski Movie Carving in Westendorf
- 3 snow-covered and illuminated toboggan runs in Ellmau and Söll
- Austria's largest night skiing area with night slopes in Söll
- Family ski depots
- and much more